These are the 10 changes I’m implementing in my own life, and they represent my opinion about how best to navigate our toxic environment. Published studies that support these steps are linked in the detailed information below. You may choose to make none, some or all of the changes, depending on your personal situation and preferences.
1. Neutralize emotional chaos.
2. Sleep early and well.
3. Avoid alcohol and artificial hormones.
4. Eat organic whenever possible.
5. Get moving.
6. Get adequate iodine and vitamin D.
7. Invest in a good drinking water filter and shower filter.
8. Reduce xenoestrogens and toxins in your environment.
9. Take a good multivitamin, probiotics, and at least one great supplement.
10. Get outside during the day.